Thursday, August 28, 2008

Retro Gaming




Having recently moved into my new unit I found that had boxes and boxes of 'stuff' which I had collected over the years which needed sorting into some impression of order. After digging through boxes of old school books and random cables I was extremely happy to find my old gameboy. And not only that, it still worked! Even with the old batteries!

So the next few waking hours was spent re-establishing ties with the gameboy. The little white box became an extension of my hand, on the bus, at work whilst supposedly working. I was there punching buttons and relishing in the sounds of Mario land and Tetris. Not only that, but my eyes were marvelling at the bitmap style graphics in stunning black and green.




Next it’s on to the playstation 1...all I need to do is find it

No comments: